Re: [aspectj-users] Adding AOP to a third party applet

Many thanks, it works a treat!

On Mar 20, 2008, at 4:01 PM, Bhaskar Maddala wrote:
Use inpath (i believe)

if you are using ANT
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/devguide/antTasks-iajc.html

ajc InjectStuff.aj -inpath <applet.jar> -outjar <aspectized- applet.jar>

Bhaskar

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Stephen de Vries