[aspectj-users] Package to package pointcut

Hi,

I have problems getting my Pointcut to work and I hope
somebody could point out my error. I am trying to
match calls, which are originated in one package and
have another package as a target.

I have tried the following Pointcut:
	pointcut externalDependencyCalled()
	: within(package1*) && call(* package2*.*(..));

However, this pointcut does not match any call from
package 1 to package 2. How do I have to correct my
point cut?

Keitaro

Finding fabulous fares is fun.