Re: [aspectj-users] Package to package pointcut

Hi,

I found the solution to my problem. I was just missing
some dots. The following pointcut works:

	pointcut externalDependencyCalled()
	: within(package1.*) && call(* package2.*.*(..));

Best,
Keitaro

--- Keitaro <keitaro_2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have problems getting my Pointcut to work and I
> hope
> somebody could point out my error. I am trying to
> match calls, which are originated in one package and
> have another package as a target.
>
> I have tried the following Pointcut:
> 	pointcut externalDependencyCalled()
> 	: within(package1*) && call(* package2*.*(..));
>
> However, this pointcut does not match any call from
> package 1 to package 2. How do I have to correct my
> point cut?
>
> Keitaro

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222