[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] Can ajc use Manifest file for the classpath?
- From: "Chandan, Savita" <Savita.Chandan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:05:45 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcejzA6BybhhL0xwRIGRrSmE+1DLvAAJEsRg
- Thread-topic: Can ajc use Manifest file for the classpath?
Iam trying to weave an aspect into a an existing project that has a
very long class path.
The too long class path had been solved by moving the whole classpath
from commandline to a manifest file. This works very well with java
When I try to use ajc and give the class path the location of the jar
file... It somehow doesnot recognize it.
Is it because ajc doesnot support the classpath that is packaged in a