[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users]Resolved - Can ajc use Manifest file for the classpath?
- From: "Chandan, Savita" <Savita.Chandan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:49:30 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcejzA6BybhhL0xwRIGRrSmE+1DLvAAJEsRgACuOLiA=
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users]Resolved - Can ajc use Manifest file for the classpath?
I could not find the answer to my question below. So Iam assuming that
ajc doesn't support the classpath in the manifest file.
I resolved the problem using a workaround by weaving the already
compiled classes and used anttask(iajc) for the build.
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chandan, Savita
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:06 PM
Subject: [aspectj-users] Can ajc use Manifest file for the classpath?
Iam trying to weave an aspect into a an existing project that has a
very long class path.
The too long class path had been solved by moving the whole classpath
from commandline to a manifest file. This works very well with java
When I try to use ajc and give the class path the location of the jar
file... It somehow doesnot recognize it.
Is it because ajc doesnot support the classpath that is packaged in a
aspectj-users mailing list