Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT multiple output paths?

I suggest raising a bug on this and attach the full AJDT event log
(ie. in the event log, click the filter button, turn everything on,
perform your change, and copy the log contents)

From what you describe - a change like that should result in a
sub-second response.

The only time that may not happen is if you have a combination of Java
and AspectJ projects - they still don't play that well together.

Andy.