Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT multiple output paths?

Barry Kaplan wrote:
(Now I'm hoping that the incremental compile improvements allow us to use aspectj nature all the time as opposed to just when working on an aspect.)

Sigh. This is not yet the case. Here's my informal test:

With aspectj nature: I add a space to a single file that is not even advised, save, and watch the building status at 50% for about three seconds.

Without aspectj nature: Do the same as above and the build happens so fast can't even tell it happened.

Back to the top