[aspectj-users] must be obvious

Hi,
I have a struts application which has some common artifacts with other projects which have some aspects configures to advise on some of these methods - all is fine when I have these common objects in the project (Eclipse) as source files. However, I have just extracted these out of my project into a new project in order to build a jar file of them (using Maven). The application still works in itself but the aspects that advise the extracted object methods no longer work.

I can't understand why this is so - can anyone explain this?

Thanks
Conrad

Back to the top