From: "Conrad CRAMPTON PSE 52704" <conrad.crampton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aspectj-users] must be obvious
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:48:14 +0100

Hi,
I have a struts application which has some common artifacts with other
projects which have some aspects configures to advise on some of these
methods - all is fine when I have these common objects in the project
(Eclipse) as source files. However, I have just extracted these out of
my project into a new project in order to build a jar file of them
(using Maven). The application still works in itself but the aspects
that advise the extracted object methods no longer work.

I can't understand why this is so - can anyone explain this?

Thanks
Conrad