[aspectj-users] changing pointcut at runtime

Hi all,

I'm a newbie in aspectj and I need to change a pointcut at runtime based on
the user choice.

I receive an input String from the user keyboard and I want create a
pointcut based on that input. Initially I've thinking at aspect reflection,
but there isn't any "set" method for this pourpose.

String comp = InitVars.getFilter(); // get an input from user keyboard
AjType dt = AjTypeSystem.getAjType(DynTrace.class); // the aspect
(DynTrace.aj) in which I would insert new pointcut
Pointcut pc = dt.getPointcut("filter"); // take the old pointcut
PointcutExpression pce = pc.getPointcutExpression(); // take the pointcut
old expression

now how can I insert new pointcut expression( value of variable "comp" ) in
this pointcut? There is another way to make this?

ES:

I get the input "component" from user. Than I would change the old pointcut
public pointcut filter(): Scope() && execution(* *(..));
public pointcut filter(): Scope() && execution(* component(..));

where component in pointcut expression is the value of component variable.

someone can help me, please?

thank you in advance for replies, best regards