Re: [aspectj-users] bug-46665 : Output folder for source folder not utilized

Hi!

I didn't know this bug was fixed, but I am trying it now with one of
the latest builds (1.4.1.200609271031 with Eclipse 3.2) and it is not
working correctly:

Some more details:
I have 2 source folders: src/java and test/java having set a default
output build/classes and the 2nd one a custom output:
buid/test-classes.

I have even tried to redefine all of them, but this hasn't helped.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.