From: "Wes" <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Describing the chattyness
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:57:59 -0700

Calls from Business:

declare warning : within({Business}) && call({Dao}) : "business ->
DAO";
  where {Business} and {Dao} depend on your system.

Similarly, callbacks from DAO:

declare warning : within({Dao}) && call({Business}) : "DAO ->
Business";

For a runtime accounting, use advice to log the same pointcuts.

Is that what you were looking for? ("reference count" typically means
the number of references to a particular object.)

(See also JDepends.)

Wes

btw, search didn't turn up any relevant definition of "AMOF"