From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Ochsner
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 12:33 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] LTW without need for javaagent

Hi:

Here's my scenario:
I'm running in a shared JBoss environment so I can't change the JVM command line arguments to include a javaagent.

Is there any other way I could possibly enable LTW that anyone could possibly think of?  Using Spring maybe?

I know this might be a very specific JBoss question, but any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Andy O

Back to the top