Re: [aspectj-users] LTW without need for javaagent

Andy,

What is being shared, the installation or the instantiation? So do you share the definition of the system or the system itself. I am not familiar with the JBoss environment.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

"Andrew Ochsner" <aochsner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

15/09/2006 20:33

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] LTW without need for javaagent

Hi:

Here's my scenario:
I'm running in a shared JBoss environment so I can't change the JVM command line arguments to include a javaagent.

Is there any other way I could possibly enable LTW that anyone could possibly think of?  Using Spring maybe?

I know this might be a very specific JBoss question, but any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Andy O