[aspectj-users] Maven2 integration test and aspectjweaver

Hi,

I've got problems to run maven integration test with aspectjweaver. I supplied -javaagent:aspectjweaver-1.5a.jar via cmd line, but without any success. Load time weaving works under eclipse, but fails from command line. I also tried to adjust pom.xml, googled ...

Environment:
Maven 2.0.4
AspectJ 1.5a (libraries from spring)
jdk1.5.0_06

Perhaps somebody ran into similiar problems and could privide some hints?

TIA

Dennis