Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ with Servlets on Tomcat 5.x

Jordi,

The purpose of this and target is best illustrated with call: this refers to the currently executing object (for an instance method) and target refers to the object associated with the method being invoked.

I'd have to see the whole aspect to comment on your error message.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Jordi Cabré <cabrejcr@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

22/08/2006 10:50

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ with Servlets on Tomcat 5.x

Thanks to all for your help. All is solved.

I have two more questions:
 What's the diference between this and target?
 I send you with this mail a picture that's a capture of my Aspect in
Eclipse. Eclipse show me an error which I don't know What is it about?
The error is "formal unbound in pointcut".

Thanks for all.