From: "Conway. Fintan (IT Solutions)" <Fintan.Conway@xxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, Aug-15-2006 1:43 AM
Subject: [aspectj-users] thisJoinPointStaticPart
Hi *,

I am trying to retrieve the method which is firing an advice.  I am trying to use 'thisJoinPointStaticPart.toString()'.

When I type thisJoinPointStaticPart into Eclipse it shows up in bold and purple - so far so good.  However when I save the aspect file, Eclipse gives me the error - "
thisJoinPointStaticPart cannot be resolved" .  I have imported org.aspectj.lang.*;
I am using Eclipse 3.2 and AJDT 1.4.
Any advice (pun intended) is appreciated,
Regards,
Fintan
PS same problem for thisJoinPoint.

Back to the top