[aspectj-users] thisJoinPointStaticPart

Title: Message
Hi *,

I am trying to retrieve the method which is firing an advice.  I am trying to use 'thisJoinPointStaticPart.toString()'.

When I type thisJoinPointStaticPart into Eclipse it shows up in bold and purple - so far so good.  However when I save the aspect file, Eclipse gives me the error - "

thisJoinPointStaticPart cannot be resolved" .  I have imported org.aspectj.lang.*;

I am using Eclipse 3.2 and AJDT 1.4.

Any advice (pun intended) is appreciated,

Regards,

Fintan

PS same problem for thisJoinPoint.

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.

Back to the top