[aspectj-users] Re: [NEWSDELIVER] Aspects and EJBs

Michael,

You will have more luck with this question on the AspectJ mailing list (copied) where a number of people engaged in J2EE development are subscribed.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx

http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/