[aspectj-users] aspect reweaving error

HI There,

Am trying to reweave the aspects in woven application archive with aspectJ1.5.1a version.
 I have followed the following steps,

1. At 1st I have woven aspect1.class in woven_hello.jar compile time using ajc compiler. (aspct is woven with -reweavable option as it on by default in aspectJ1.5.1a). I have placed the below aop.xml in woven_hello.jar in META-INF folder.

<aspectj>
 <aspects>
  <aspect name="aspect1"/>
 </aspects>
</aspectj>
2. Then I have tried weaving aspect2.class in woven_hello.jar (which is already woven with aspect1.class). During this step I have put the aspect1.class in CLASSPATH.

After step 2 I am getting below error:
D:\javasample\inheritance\wnoffice1.jar [error] aspect 'aspect1 woven into 'Hello' must be declared in an aop.xml file.
(no source information available)
Can anyone guide me how can I reweave aspect2.class in woven_hello.jar after step1?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jitesh

Back to the top