[aspectj-users] Problems when I add a method to a class using AspectJ

I would like to add a method at the class java.lang.reflect.Method using AspectJ, but it doesn't work.
I used the following code:

    public String Method.ciao(){
        return "ciao";
    };

but I get the following warning:
   this affected type is not exposed to the weaver: java.lang.reflect.Method
   [Xlint:TypeNotExposedToWeawer]

I tryed to add a metod to a class that I have defined, and in that case it works.

I also tryed to add the .jar file with the java class to the AspectJ path, (c:\programmi\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\jre\lib\rt.jar) but I get an overflow error during the compilation.

Someone know how I can solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Bolletta salata? Passa a Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

Back to the top