From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jennifer Baldwin
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 1:51 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] declare parents with super/sub classes

P.S. And I know you're thinking, why on earth does she want to do the
subclasses AND the superclasses? I'm wondering the same but the
distributed JVM doesn't run if I don't. I've emailed the original
developers to ask them what exactly is going on that it needs to be
this way but I won't get an answer for about another 8 hours with the
time zone difference :-)

Jen