Re: [aspectj-users] @DeclareParents problems

I need to add one thing to this. Before I started down the road of implementing this using @AspectJ annotation, I had already done it in the old syntax. The boss, in retrospect, changed our implementation style. So I had to rewrite it using annotations. I like the annotations so I did not complain too much about having to rewrite working code. But that is the thing. That Spring interface worked using the old AspectJ notation.

That being said, I am hoping that I can still find a way for this to work. But if it works in the old notation and not the new (annotation), it is starting to look like something is askew. Of course, there is still lots of room for that to be on my side.

-Scott