Re: [aspectj-users] @DeclareParents problems

Yes. The working case is in the default package. I could move the classes into packages to see if that changes things.

Also, to make this more clear than my first email. AJDT appears to be working. It is the one in the Ant build (therefore, my code...) that is not working. I have replaced those jars with both the latest from the download site and with jars from my local machine (the ones that work). Still no go.

I am becoming more certain that it is some issue with the version that I am using, but I cannot find how to fix it. I appears that AJDT is working fine and well.

Which jars are needed by Ant to build?

-Scott

On 3/27/06, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> Now, here is where it gets really confusing. I decided to implement a similar structure with my own
> interfaces and all in a separate eclipse project. One interface implemented and declared as a parent. I
> compiled it and ran it using eclipse. It ran beautifully. I tried other implementations and scenatios. All
> scenarios above appear to work. WHAT??

I'm interested in the differences between your failing case and the working case.  By any chance are all your types in the working case in the default package?

Andy.