[aspectj-users] query about iajc ant task

Hi,

I m using iajc ant task to aspect a subset of my class files. During the process, I m getting a lot of warning which reads

     [iajc] D:\cvs\PROD_Q2_06\asap_root\application\common\src\commonUtils\logger\tavant\app\asap\nfr\logging\aspects\web\ASAPWebDelegateLoggingAspect.aj:16 warning does not match because declaring type is java.lang.Object, if match desired

 use target(javax.ejb.EJBObject+) [Xlint:unmatchedSuperTypeInCall]

     [iajc]

     [iajc]     see also: tavant\app\asap\leadManagement\web\dtoconvertor\search\TestSearchDTOConvertor.java:99

I understand the intent of the warning, though I would like to prevent this message getting printed on the console. Is there a way to turn off this warning message by setting an attribute in the iajc ant task?

PS: I m using version 1.2 of AspectJ

Regards,
Venkat

Venkatray Kamath M
Tavant Technologies
#12, CSRIE-2, Guava Garden,
5th Block, Koramangala,
BANGALORE - 560095

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.    - Martin Fowler

Back to the top