Re: [aspectj-users] query about iajc ant task

As stated in the documentation for the ajc compiler, you
can control the level of any XLint warning by defining an
XLint properties file.  See the AspectJ Development Guide
sections on ajc and the iajc ant task.

Wes

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:38:09 +0530
 Venkatray Kamath <Venkatray.Kamath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I m using iajc ant task to aspect a subset of my class
> files. During the
> process, I m getting a lot of warning which reads
>

>      [iajc]

D:\cvs\PROD_Q2_06\asap_root\application\common\src\commonUtils\logger\tavant

\app\asap\nfr\logging\aspects\web\ASAPWebDelegateLoggingAspect.aj:16
> warning
> does not match because declaring type is
> java.lang.Object, if match desired
>
>  use target(javax.ejb.EJBObject+)
> [Xlint:unmatchedSuperTypeInCall]
>
>      [iajc]
>
>      [iajc]     see also:

tavant\app\asap\leadManagement\web\dtoconvertor\search\TestSearchDTOConverto
> r.java:99
>

> I understand the intent of the warning, though I would
> like to prevent this
> message getting printed on the console. Is there a way to
> turn off this
> warning message by setting an attribute in the iajc ant
> task?
>

> PS: I m using version 1.2 of AspectJ
>
> Regards,
> Venkat
>
> Venkatray Kamath M
> Tavant Technologies
> #12, CSRIE-2, Guava Garden,
> 5th Block, Koramangala,
> BANGALORE - 560095
>
> Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
> Good programmers
> write code that humans can understand.    - Martin Fowler

Back to the top