Re: [aspectj-users] Compilation Error in AJDT

I would suspect the problem is the woven code from the ajder.jar in
org.aspectj.ajde reaching your new AspectJ plugin project - the woven
code is likely to have been built with an older AspectJ dev build that
your most recent stuff can't cope with.  Getting around this (if its
the problem) is non-trivial and will involve rebuilding everything
everywhere from scratch including the shadows compiler.  Does your new
project *have* to depend on org.aspectj.ajde?  What happens if you
remove that dependency, does it build without the BCException
(possibly giving you normal errors/warnings)?

Andy.

On 16/11/05, Irum Godil <softwarengineer2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the AJDT source checked out and yes i have made some changes to
> org.aspectj.ajde. Now, I have a new plugin project that I have created and
> it requires these projects:
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.ui"/>
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.core.runtime"/>
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.core.resources"/>
> <import plugin="org.aspectj.ajde"/>
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.jdt.ui"/>
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.ui.ide"/>
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.jdt.core"/>
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.ajdt.core"/>
> <import plugin="org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring"/>
>
> I am converting this project to AspectJ, in the same workspace (it is not in
> the runtime workspace). And I get the error. Could it be because i have made
> changes to the org.aspectj.ajde project?
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Irum.

Back to the top