[aspectj-users] Status of milestone builds

Hi
I'm wondering what version of AspectJ I should use.
The download pages say, for the AspectJ 5 Milestone releases: "Only download these versions if you are prepared to work with a pre-release compiler.".
Does this indicate that it's a bit dodgy to be using these milestone releases for commercial use (I'm just intending logging code at the moment)?
If so, does this mean I should use AspectJ 1.2 (or AspectWerkz 2.0) instead?
Thanks,
Calum

Back to the top