Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5 aop.xml question

Hi -

In one pre-AspectJ-5 form of load-time weaving, you use the
WeavingURLClassLoader which takes an aspectpath, just like
ajc.  See the AspectJ source code to use it
programmatically, or use the script {AspectJ-1.2+}/bin/aj:

wcl=org.aspectj.weaver.WeavingURLClassLoader
java -classpath aspectjweaver.jar \
  -Djava.system.class.loader=$wcl \
 -Daj.class.path="$ASPECTPATH:$CLASSPATH" \
 -Daj.aspect.path="$ASPECTPATH" \
  my.Class arg1 arg2

In that form you don't specify an aop.xml (and you can't
control the aspects loaded or the same weaving parameters).

Wes

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:45:04 +0200
 Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@xxxxxxxxx>

(http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/adk15notebook/ltw-configuration.html).