Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.3 and aspectj

Ron,

Using '-showWeaveInfo' when compiling with each level of the compiler,
are you able to determine that one version of AspectJ is matching
more/less places than the other version?
The matching logic for pointcuts has been changed (improved!), and my
only initial thought on your situation is that it has adversely
affected *something* in your program...

Andy.

On 04/10/05, Ronald R. DiFrango <difranr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All,
>
> I am wondering if anyone else has experience any sort of problem with
> how aspect are being applied with AJDT 1.3 and the latest version of
> aspectj.  What I am seeing under Jboss 3.2.6 is that my aspects that
> previous worked for transaction control and database connections are no
> longer working.  This appears to a be a gradual degration of hte systems
> [about 4 hours or so] the JCA control in JBoss finaly times out and
> effectively crahses the system.  I can not stress enough that the only
> that changes was my migration from 1.2 variants of aspectj and AJDT to
> the newest version when this started to occur.

Back to the top