	From: Andy Clement [mailto:andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Tue 10/4/2005 3:10 AM
	To: difranr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.3 and aspectj

	Ron,

	Using '-showWeaveInfo' when compiling with each level of the compiler,
	are you able to determine that one version of AspectJ is matching
	more/less places than the other version?
	The matching logic for pointcuts has been changed (improved!), and my
	only initial thought on your situation is that it has adversely
	affected *something* in your program...

	Andy.