Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT, iajc ant task and BCException

The main reason we don't include aspectjtools.jar is that it would
cause the AJDT download to at least double in size.  The
incompatibilities exist at the moment because 1.5 isnt finished, and
so the format of the attributes is still changing (you are on the
bleeding edge).  Once 1.5 is finished and the format is fixed, the
problem of seeing a difference in AJDT and from the command line will
vanish.

Andy.