Re: [aspectj-users] pointcut for synchronized block

Hi

Jonas as started a discussion recently about it.
http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/jboner/archives/001134_semantics_for_a_synchronized_block_join_point.html

I know that some folks from the ABC team were prototyping that.
Perhaps someone can give more details about the status of it.

Alex