[aspectj-users] pointcut for synchronized block

Title: pointcut for synchronized block

I am developing a pointcut to determine all the locks held at any time during the execution of a program.  The pointcut needs to capture the current thread and object being locked during a synchronized block.   I have yet to determine a unique signature to determine when the code contains a synchronized block using Aspects.  Has any one come across this problem?  Does any one have any possible suggestions for a solution?  I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top