Re: [aspectj-users] java.lang.classformaterror: invalid index 0 in localvariabletable

Hi,

I do remember something about a bug ....  but first things first, do you
have to use AspectJ1.1 ?  Since AspectJ5 is the compiler version that is
'JDK1.5 aware' - I can imagine some funny bugs with AspectJ1.1 being
used with Java5 bytecode....

cheers,
Andy.