RE: [aspectj-users] Viewing Crosscutting structure when building through Ant

In order AJDT views like the Outline to show declarations and crosscutting structure you must be building from within AJDT.  There is currently no see that information when building via the Ant integration.

If this is an important use case for you, you should consider submitting an enhancement request.  There is no fundamental reason why an Ant build can’t create a structure model.  But note that the goal of AJDT is to make it easy for you to edit and build from within Eclipse and rely on Ant for integrating with build systems, etc.

Mik

From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Irum Godil
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:37 AM
To: AJDT USER
Subject: [aspectj-users] Viewing Crosscutting structure when building through Ant

Hi,

If I build an AspectJ project using Ant, how can i view the crosscutting of Aspects through the Outline. I have tried building projects using Ant, and the Outline is not updated, as a result I cannot view where do the Aspects crosscut. Is there a way to see the outline when building through Ant?

Thanks.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!