Re: [aspectj-users] LTW with Tomcat or JUnit?

Barry Kaplan wrote:

Woops. Sorry about this. Wrong AOP framework.
For aspectj I've only used the plugin, which compiles the classes just as the normal compiler would. Since I needed to test my base classes without any aspects, the core classes and the classes were kept in seperate projects. In the project that had functional test cases (that required the aspects) the aspjectj inpath contained the the non-aspect project.

As a result, the second project (the aspect project) would get copies of all the classes from the frist project (the non-aspect project) in its own output directory. Junit tests can be run as normal.

--
barry kaplan
groups1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top