[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] AOP strategy
- From: Mohan Radhakrishnan <javatech@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 01:55:41 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=SHaAnToWB8N1l5VX8eGV5Ie3yy/87gY+XJk6xLqivbY9Q/70+Yp1VI2IZBmPR8urF7lNp/YC2Q3gd4h213XkyOKmTtKRc6sHNisNtRYq6g4M1x2eATiyzdiBURP2BB4vVIU1FRTW6Ootprocee2t9wh850TEX3xmhOiuH0+6VKw= ;
The following looks like the Strategy pattern to
me but I am looking for some AOP comments.
I have a panel to draw and mouse listeners. Now
I want to decouple the mouse listener from the Panel
object because I don't want to end up with too many
inner classes. Another reason to have separate
listener objects is that the actual work done is based
on what shape the user manipulates.
So the same mouse listener will do different things
based on the shape it is listening to.
Is this a good use case for AOP ?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.