Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ on iSeries

Hi Enrique,
We've not personally tried running AspectJ applications on an iSeries box,
but we do know that they run quite happily in WebSphere. I would fully
expect this to work for you without any problems - but if you did come
across something unexpected I suspect we could manage to get some time on
an iSeries machine somewhere inside IBM to look into the issue for you and
get a fix.

Regards, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Enrique J. Amodeo Rubio" <eamodeorubio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/11/2004 14:42
Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[aspectj-users] AspectJ on iSeries

Hi !

We have a project that must run in WebSphere 5 on iSeries. We are
thinking about implementing some functionality using AspectJ. Does
anybody have some feedback about AspectJ running in this platform ?

Thanks in advance,

Enrique J. Amodeo Rubio