Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ on iSeries

Hi Adrian,

It's good to know that the AspectJ team will try to fix unexpected problems on iSeries.
Your response make us more confident in using AspectJ in the project.
In my opinion there will be no problem, but we'll let you know if we found some bugs.

Thank you in advance,

Enrique J. Amodeo Rubio

Adrian Colyer wrote:

Hi Enrique,
We've not personally tried running AspectJ applications on an iSeries box, but we do know that they run quite happily in WebSphere. I would fully expect this to work for you without any problems - but if you did come across something unexpected I suspect we could manage to get some time on an iSeries machine somewhere inside IBM to look into the issue for you and get a fix.

Regards, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Enrique J. Amodeo Rubio" <eamodeorubio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/11/2004 14:42
Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[aspectj-users] AspectJ on iSeries

Hi !

We have a project that must run in WebSphere 5 on iSeries. We are thinking about implementing some functionality using AspectJ. Does anybody have some feedback about AspectJ running in this platform ?

Thanks in advance,

Enrique J. Amodeo Rubio