Re: [aspectj-users] Troubles with packages and pointcuts

Hi George, Ron,

In the attachment is the project (20kb).

I cannot recreate what you are describing. Please could you send me, off list, an Eclipse project that shows up this problem. The smaller the project, the better.

Please have a look at ContractShowCase.dummyMethod, it is adviced only once by ContractSamePackageContract, but should also adviced by ContractAspect. I have integrated both aspects to show the difference regarding the package.

Hopefully not a "simple" mistake :-)

Regards,

Cyrill