[aspectj-users] Interesting discussion going on right now on Javalobby.org

Hi everyone,

I started off a discussion this afternoon with the Javalobby community on the behest of Rick Ross. He was concerned with the amount of "going over people's heads" he'd seen at what were perfectly good AOP presentations he'd been party to in the past. So I started a post to see what the community made of AOP and the discussion is pretty interesting if anyone has the time to take a look and even contribute.

It all helps to spread the AOP word a bit, one of this communities biggest problems is that AOP can look a bit "so what" if all you've seen is logging and tracing and so I'm trying to slowly coax more people on board by discussing what is putting them off.

The discussion's direct link is: http://www.javalobby.org/thread.jspa?forumID=61&threadID=15106

Cheers,

Russ

Back to the top