Re: [aspectj-users] Ant task: choosing which aspect to weave

Hi guys,

thanks for helping. I'm trying the argfile option with ajc, but it
only works when I use the files aspects.aj. When I put the compiled
aspects (aspects.class), the error is: "The directory
..../aspects.class" doesn't exist.
Can't I use the compiled aspects to weave?

Thanks again,

Camila