[aspectj-users] cflow() and this/target

Hi all,

I'm enhancing a logger for a web-based application and I'd like to record the session ID with each entry/exit and eventually group all of these messages together.  What I'd like to do is something like:

pointcut perfExecExec(ControllerCommandImpl controller):
        cflowbelow(* ControllerCommandImpl+.performExecute())
        && this(controller);

It looks like the "this" and "target" pointcuts don't apply, but I wanted to confirm.

Is there anyway to get this working?  Is there a technical reason for why there is not a pointcut which will match this state information for cflow/cflowbelow?

cheers,
-adrian.

Back to the top