Re: [aspectj-users] cflow() and this/target

Hi,

Would it help if your pointcut was changed so that you were using cflowbelow on the execution of the performExecute() method ?

i.e...

pointcut perfExecExec(ControllerCommandImpl controller):

cflowbelow(execution(* ControllerCommandImpl+.performExecute()))
       &&
this(controller);

Best regards,
George
George C. Harley

Adrian Powell <apowell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

25/08/2004 16:50

Please respond to
aspectj-users

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] cflow() and this/target

Hi all,

I'm enhancing a logger for a web-based application and I'd like to record the session ID with each entry/exit and eventually group all of these messages together.  What I'd like to do is something like:

pointcut
perfExecExec(ControllerCommandImpl controller):

cflowbelow(* ControllerCommandImpl+.performExecute())
       &&
this(controller);

It looks like the "this" and "target" pointcuts don't apply, but I wanted to confirm.

Is there anyway to get this working?  Is there a technical reason for why there is not a pointcut which will match this state information for cflow/cflowbelow?

cheers,
-adrian.

Back to the top