[aspectj-users] Re: Runtime weaving of Java API classes - newbie question!

Thanks so much Matthew and Adrian. Your suggestions are well appreciated. I am also currently looking into the java.lang.instrument package in Java 1.5 to see if I could use org.aspectj.weaver.WeavingURLClassLoader as the instrumentation engine. From a quick look at the javadocs, I suppose I should be able to lay hold on the pre-loaded rt.jar classes and (selectively) redefine them. I wouldn't know what the binary code license says about this too! I think it's high time I also read the agreement :)

Thanks everyone, I'm grateful.

Cheers,
Dayo

Back to the top