[aspectj-users] Problems using AspectJ in WSAD

Two problems:
1. When accessing the private member (private int test) of the aspect in around advice, I'm getting the exception:
SRVE0026E: [Servlet Error]-[test.SqlLoggingAspect: method ajc$inlineAccessFieldGet$test_SqlLoggingAspect$test_SqlLoggingAspect$test(Ltest/SqlLoggingAspect&#59;)I not found]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: test.SqlLoggingAspect: method ajc$inlineAccessFieldGet$test_SqlLoggingAspect$test_SqlLoggingAspect$test(Ltest/SqlLoggingAspect;)I not found

2. A coworker has the same configuration as me, however, when he tries to compile a project he gets a dialog saying "Error Compiling Aspect" and that's it. I'm having no problems.

WSAD version: 5.1.0 build 20030726_2016
AspectJ version: 1.1.4
AJDT version: 0.6.4

Back to the top