Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT and eclipse 3.0RC3

Macneil Shonle wrote:
Have you selected "create a structure model" in your project's
properties under the AspectJ panel? Select that and rebuild your
project and the visualizer should work (it does appear finiky
sometimes, in that you have to select a project and a package several
times before it displays them),

this is enabled per default (at least on my system). what is
interessting is, that in exactly one project (and i have a
dozend or so in my workspace) i sometimes see a bit in the visualizer.
but than again i dont see everything just parts of the aspects
i implemented. and its exactly only on this single one. not on  others.

what is really desperatly lacking is a step by step guide
where one can see how to create a very simple project and say one
aspect and get that compiled and displayed in AJDT.

i can fairly well manage my aspectj projects (and now all of
my projects use aj) with ant. i can even get that running with
the aspect browser (thou the handling is very inconvinient).
but as i use more and more the need for visualizing gets stronger
and stronger and i cant get that *&%$!"ยง thing running.

ciao robertj

Back to the top