Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT and eclipse 3.0RC3

Robert,

A couple of tips:

1) Try compiling your project in AJDT, then open the Aspect Visualization perspective. Then in your projects window, click on your source folder. That should display a visualization view of how all the aspects affect all the classes in your system.

2) AJDT (currently?) only maintains a structure model for ONE project at a time. So if you recompile another AspectJ project, it will erase the model for your current project.

Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Software