Re: [aspectj-users] POLL: How do you use ".lst" files with AJDT in Eclipse?

I don't use custom .lst files that often. Most of the time,
the default.lst suffices my needs. One place I use .lst-based
project configuration to show plug-and-play way of adding
functionality during my talks.

Since I always need an ANT build file, if I need a finer
control (development vs. deployment build), I just add
additional targets.

-Ramnivas